moderated Re: Am I in forms mode?

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi all,

I got a private message telling me that the install instructions containing a mistake. By following the old install instructions the script don't shows up in Keyboard Manager. I changed the text file and wrote down another approach that will hopefully be better to use.

Sorry for that. Here's the link to the folder containing the changed read me file.

All the best
Udo

Am 28.02.2021 um 17:51 schrieb Udo Egner-Walter via groups.io <udo.egnerwalter@...>:

Hi Mark & list members,

@Mark:
thank you very much for telling me the correct names.

@All:
I've put the script together with the "Read Me" file into a cloud storage. You can download both files there. Please let me know if something isn't clear so I can change this. The cloud storage is located in Switzerland so I don't know if the text will be in English. If you have trouble downloading please let me know and I mail the source code of the script in this list. Sometimes mailing source code is leading to trouble because mail clients sometimes combine two lines of text into one single line. This leads to compiler error messages so I prefer to give you the whole file to download.

You can find the download here:

Please keep in mind: Use my scripts always at your own risk.
Udo

Am 28.02.2021 um 16:58 schrieb Mark <mweiler@...>:

Here are the two folder numbers

Explore My Settings