From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Arnold ABG
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 8:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Selecting All Question

List,

When in Outlook 365 and in the list of emails in my Trash Folder, I often select all and permanently delete them.  One problem, when I use the Control plus A command to select all, JAWS does not speak anything to let me know they are selected.  I have enough residual vision to see that they are selected but I would certainly feel better if JAWS reinforced this.  I should say that I am using the latest 2021 release of JAWS and Windows 10.

Thanks in advance for any assistance,

Mark