moderated Re: Selecting All Question

On Mon, Mar 1, 2021 at 09:48 AM, Richard Turner wrote:
I personally just assume control+a always selects all.
-
Same here.  I can't think of a single context under Windows where a Select All is possible where CTRL+A doesn't do just that.

While I agree that it's nice to have the screen reader feedback, and I'd report an issue if it were not giving it in a specific context where it should, I'd still presume a CTRL+A will have done a select all where that's possible.

           ~ André Gide