Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2021 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: Am I in forms mode?

Hello,
I know the script was not very difficult to implement, but there is already something quite similar built into JAWS.
The keystroke alt-numlock period will tell you the active cursor. Sometimes this gives more information than one would want, but if it says
“PC Cursor” or forms
, then you will be in a mode where most characters are sent directly to the web page.

This script is called SayActiveCursor if you would like to bind it do a different keystroke.

Jonathan Cohn

On Feb 26, 2021, at 10:34 PM, Mark <mweiler@...> wrote:

Is there a short cut that will tell me if I'm in forms mode or not?