moderated eliminate annoucement of blank lines in Outlook JAWS 2021

Shai

Hello,
I am wondering if there is a means to have JAWS ignore blank lines
when reading a message in Outlook?
I receive many emails per day and it would be pleasant if there is a
means of doing this. I have been through the schemes and sounds
manager where I did try to edit the classic scheme. I went to the
misc. tab and noticed that new lines only had speak using message
voice or play sound.
Thank you in advance for any responses.

--
Shai Wolman