moderated Re: Am I in forms mode?

Udo Egner-Walter

Hi Mark & list members,

@Mark:
thank you very much for telling me the correct names.

@All:
I've put the script together with the "Read Me" file into a cloud storage. You can download both files there. Please let me know if something isn't clear so I can change this. The cloud storage is located in Switzerland so I don't know if the text will be in English. If you have trouble downloading please let me know and I mail the source code of the script in this list. Sometimes mailing source code is leading to trouble because mail clients sometimes combine two lines of text into one single line. This leads to compiler error messages so I prefer to give you the whole file to download.

You can find the download here:

Please keep in mind: Use my scripts always at your own risk.
Udo

Am 28.02.2021 um 16:58 schrieb Mark <mweiler@...>:

Here are the two folder numbers

Explore My Settings