moderated Re: Am I in forms mode?

CJ &AA MAY <chrisalismay@...>

Many thanks for this. I will check it out. You may be right and it might already be enabled, and like you, I don’t know why in Zoom I don’t get the sound when looking for the password editfield.

Alison

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: 28 February 2021 12:40
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Am I in forms mode?

Alison, it sounds like you may have sounds mode activated already.  I'm not sure why it's inconsistent in Zoom though. However, the way I do it is open the JAWS setting centre, then search for Forms Mode Sounds. Then F6 to settings pane, then tab to the Enable Sound Notifications checkbox.  Select it. Once it's selected, two buttons become available immediately following it. The first is to select the sound for entering forms mode. The second is for selecting the sound for when leaving forms mode.  Activating the buttons will cause a dialog with list view of sounds to appear, along with 4 buttons, including a play button and browse button if you want to add your own sound effect.