moderated Amount of Braille displaydriver that Jaws can handle

Michael Munn

Hi all, I have a  question here. recently, I got a Mantis Q Braille display from APH to play with.   After I received the unit,   and got it connected  with Jaws. Once I connected the mantis,  my  copy  of  the Jaws screen reader begin to slow down everytime when I turn on my  computer.  That made  me worried.   beside a Mantis, I also  have  the Focus Driver loaded.
 Here is the specs of my work station.
HP ENVY x360 Convertible 15m-ds0xxx
Device name
DESKTOP-G0OKEJD
Processor
AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx     2.10 GHz
Installed RAM
8.00 GB (5.88 GB usable)
Device ID
5C6C6D26-8AFD-45A4-AB32-8FB343DCA0F6
Product ID
00325-81537-42856-AAOEM
System type
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
I have a question for you users.  How  many on stand by Braille display drivers can a copy of Jaws load?
If you all know the answer,  please respond using  this thread.
Thanks
Best regards
michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu