moderated Re: Color Picker in Word 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 04:59 PM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:
Because I use a reverse high contrast color scheme . . . I’ve had issues . . . where my emails were going to people with white or yellow font on a white background.
-
I am actually surprised to hear this has any impact.  The color schemes for accessibility are supposed to be "overlays," for lack of a better way of putting it, that change the appearance for the viewer without changing the underlying attributes of the thing being viewed.

           ~ André Gide