moderated Re: Color Picker in Word 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 04:59 PM, Van Lant, Robin wrote:
I wish Microsoft just offered a black in the standard colors list
-
They do, but it can be difficult to find it.  I have always found it easier, when someone wants black, to have them set up RGB 0,0,0, in Custom Colors.  If they want white, then it's RGB 255,255,255.

The end points on the additive color spectrum are dead simple.  It's the myriad combinations of RGB that are somewhere between the two where things get mighty tricky!

           ~ André Gide