From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 9:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Need Easiest Way To Do File Search On Windows 10 PC

Hello, everyone.

I know this sounds elementary, but what is the easiest way to do a file search on a Windows 10 PC?

I can locate the drive where I think a file is, but can’t seem to get consistent results when I use either control F or control E and then type in the name of the file I’m looking for.

I’m obviously missing something here, so if someone can help re-set my aging brain, I’d appreciate that.

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan