moderated JAWS and Bluetooth headphones again

Cynthia Bruce

Hello Everyone,

I have encountered an issue with JAWS and my Bluetooth headphones again, and it seems to have happened right after I installed the February update to JAWS 2021. I am using Windows 10, and Jabra evolve Bluetooth headphones. Before, my issue was that I lost speech when using zoom, but I managed to trouble shoot that problem by changing soundcards when using JAWS. Now, when I turn on my headset, I lose speech everywhere. Does anyone know anything about this? If not, can I uninstall the latest update?

Many thanks,

Cynthia