From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 3:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws will not read setting options

Hi, Tammy. The first thing I would try is a JAWS repair. You will need the installer file for JAWS 2020. If that doesn't work, I will write to you privately, and, if you are in the U.S. or Canada, I can call you, do a tandem with your computer, and figure out why it's not reading your dialogs.

Bill White