moderated Re: Using Older Normal.dotm in Newer Office Suite

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 11:10 PM, Mike B wrote:
I wonder what would happen if I change the, dotm, to a, dotx?  I'm going to try it just to see what happens!  LOL
-
When you try to create a new blank document I expect it will not have all the things you've tweaked over time.  Luckily, you can just undo the renaming, and you'll be doing that.

           ~ André Gide