From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:34 PM
To: JList
Subject: Using Older Normal.dotm in Newer Office Suite

Hi All,

I'm going to upgrade my Office 2010 Standard suite to Office 2016 Pro.  I would like to keep my Word 2010 settings since I'm too damn lazy to configure Word again, so can I transfer  my Word 2010 Normal.dotm to Office 2016 ?  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.