From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tammy Freitag
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 12:51 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Jaws will not read setting options

Ok, running Jaws 2020.  This is so odd to me!  I had to go to my task bar to reconnect my internet yesterday.  When I should have been reading the list of connections, my Jaws read nothing.  Today I went into change my default browser.  Once again, when I should have been reading information, nothing was read.  I could use insert b and it would read but I was not able to make changes or navigate to anything.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to how to resolve this?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Tammy