moderated Re: Spaces (like between words) are not Being spoken in Outlook when composing messages.

This happens very rarely for me, exiting Outlook and restarting it fixes this for me every time, if you want to do something more I'd just close everything and restart the computer, this should definitely fix it..

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard B. McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:15 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Spaces (like between words) are not Being spoken in Outlook when composing messages.

Hi!

I am using JAWS 2020, Windows 10 and Outlook 2016.  When composing a message in Outlook (like this very one), spaces, like between words, are not being spoken as I navigate across them.  Oddly, this seems only to happen in the message body, not the “subject” field.  And, when I press the spacebar to add a space it *does* speak “space.”  This does not happen in MS Word, BTW.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Richard