moderated Re: Is some script set besides "Symphony" better to use with Libre Office?

Mario

where can the scripts be gotten from, I thought scripts for JAWS weren't necessary anymore?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Richard B. McDonald [mailto:richardbmcdonald@gmail.com]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Monday, February 22, 2021, 2:42 PM
Subject: Is some script set besides "Symphony" better to use with Libre Office?
Hi!

I am using JAWS 2020, Windows 10 and Libre Office 7.1 (LO).  Natively,
JAWS points to the “Symphony” application for the script set it uses for
LO.  Given the many years that have lapsed since Symphony was active and
the commensurate progression of LO, is there a better application script
set for to point to; maybe even just “Default?”  if so, how do you go
about making that change?

Thanks,

Richard