moderated Re: jaws 2021 problems.

Patrick Murphy

HiSieghard,

Of course, as requested, I ran the report, sent it to them, provided my email and followed up to insure that they got it.

As I am sure you have seen from my previous emails, a technical rep in vespero itself admitted to having this problem also.

I would say, that for the vast majority of people on this forum, they have windows home edition, which as you know, does not have the group policy editor as part of it.

Correct me if I am wrong.

As a result, if this problem is related to group policies, which clearly it is not, there would be no way to fix it on a home edition.

You are right in that unloading and reloading is not a huge thing, but if I am paying for a product, I expect it to work correctly.

There is absolutely no excuse for poor development of a product!!

I was a software developer for over 25 years, and when a problem was reported to me, I either fixed it directly, or it was fixed in the next release of the software.

Regards and stay safe,

pat

Sent from my gmail account.