moderated Re: Looking for a Windows talking clock

Richard Turner

There is a Talking CooCoo clock on this Jaws scripts page:
http://jaws-users.com/scripts/

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 21, 2021, at 8:44 PM, Kevin Minor <kminor65@...> wrote:

Hi.

I had two of these, but now I don’t, thanks to everything on my laptop being sucked into a black hole, never to be seen again. I’d like something that does announcements, and every fifteen minutes would be good.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin, Valerie and Jilly