Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 7:48 PM
Subject: microsoft edge download help

When I am downloading from microsoft edge I get an alert of the minutes that are left in the download. The problem the alert is announce verbally and interrupt anything I am doing on my computer. I have not been able to find any way to stop this verbal announcement. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to silent this alert. I am using windows 7 on my computer at this time and using jaws version 19. Thank you for your help.

Jerry