moderated Re: reading without ads

leonard morris

I am not sure about Chrome or Firefox. However, Microsoft Edge has a feature called emersive reader. You click the f9 key and you can either scroll down to the beginning of an article and read using the screen reader or click on the read outloud feature and a female TTS voice will read the article without the adds. You should be able to copy and paste the article if you want to do so.

On 2/22/2021 2:01 AM, Mario wrote:
in reading articles from a website using Chrome and Firefox, are there any extensions that filters out those pesky ads that may be included in the article. on occasion, I also would want to copy from the article.
please don't tell me to go look up what's available. I'm interested in asking the experts which one for each browser works well with JAWS or NVDA.