moderated Re: Why does JAWS think the scripts for LibreOffice are "Symphony?"

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021 at 05:35 PM, Jason White wrote:
I think the original program was StarOffice
-
It was.  I just decided to pick up at Symphony since it appeared that this was the point when the scripts originally came into being, and why they likely remain so named.

The Wikipedia page timeline shows StarOffice 1.0 through 5.2 between 1995 and somewhere between 2000 and 2001, when the fork to OpenOffice occurred.

The forking timeline that's on that page is great, if you can see it, but it would take many paragraphs of typing to try to write out what it shows graphically.

           ~ André Gide