moderated Re: sending posts

Mario

so I guess there really is no preference to email either list?

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike B [mailto:mb69mach1@fastmail.com]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2021, 3:11 PM
Subject: sending posts
Richard,
I don't recall when or why but, this group did change it's name from,
jfw@groups.io <mailto:jfw@groups.io>
to,
main@jfw.groups.io <mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
That's why mario was able to send the same message using both email
addresses.  Many people still use the old address and I use both
addresses when creating my message rules to keep the old address users
going to the same folder.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.