From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: February 21, 2021 01:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: reading without ads

Once upon a time, control+alt+r in Firefox would put it in reader view that
tried to do that.
I've pretty much been using Edge for a couple of years, so I do not know if
that works now.

I use the Jaws marking the start of a section I want to copy, go to the end,
use the select between marked place and current location and copy.
Then, I paste into a text editor like NoteTab Pro and edit out the junk.
Set mark is control+windows+k.
At the end, insert+space, then m, then control c to copy.

Richard

Ralph's Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object<>to
realize that you are in a hurry.

My web site, www.turner42.com