From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2021 10:02 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: reading without ads

in reading articles from a website using Chrome and Firefox, are there any extensions that filters out those pesky ads that may be included in the article. on occasion, I also would want to copy from the article.
please don't tell me to go look up what's available. I'm interested in asking the experts which one for each browser works well with JAWS or NVDA.