From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Murphy
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 5:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws 2021 problems.

Hi Mike,

Sorry, it was the original topic.

When jaws starts up, you cannot get at the menus.

You have to unload and reload it.

When jaws is set to start at the logon screen and to start for this user, insert+j or any other key is not available to get at the menus.

When you unload and reload it, it works just fine.

When I started the topic, I had a huge rant about it!!

You will see it from the start.

It doesn’t happen to everyone, in fact, I have only found two other people that it happens to.

Nevertheless, it is a bug, and should be fixed, given the amount of money we pay for the product.

As you can see from my previous post, this has been confirmed by Vispero.

Regards and stay safe,

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.