moderated Re: jaws 2021 problems.

Richard Turner

I’m with Mike, that would be a total pain.

And like Mike, I needed the reminder to know what the issue was.

There are too many emails on this list to keep track without the context being included.

I’m glad they are paying attention.

With Jaws 2019 and 2020, none of my standard desktop shortcuts that I had made would work.  I even had Eric Damery remote in to see the issue and they never really got it resolved.  But, for some reason, it is resolved now in Jaws 2021.  That too was a case of only a few people had the issue.  I hope your issue gets resolved sooner.

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com