Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2021 4:16 AM
Subject: Re: jaws 2021 problems.

Hi,

success!!!!

you will see below, that after two versions of jaws, (2020 and 2021), vispero has eventually admitted, that this problem in fact, does exist.
apparently, they are looking into it.

below is the email i got from Cory jackson at vispero, after poking and prodding forever.

the squeaking wheel always gets the grease.

regards,

pat

email below:

Hello Patrick,
I find what you have discovered about this issue very intresting.
Would it be possible for you to run the technical support tool under the Jaws help menu in order to send us a report so that we can look in to this further?
This is not the first time I have seen the issue. I actually experience it myself.
Regards,
Cory Jackson