moderated Re: Creating a link

Richard Turner

Here is a link to an explanation of how to do this. Hopefully it will make enough sense.

https://www.extendoffice.com/documents/word/5432-word-table-of-content-link-to-page.html

Richard

"Why, what did she tell you?"
"I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Feb 19, 2021, at 1:48 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

Hi all,

This may sound like a silly request from a non-tech JAWS user, but here goes: Is it possible for me to create a link in a word document that will take the person reading it  to another place in that same word document. In other words, I’d like to create a same-page link.

I’m trying to write our family history, and my grown children don’t want it printed. They want me to send them the document so they can simply read it online. I have a table of contents and would like to create a link from each content to the section it references. Is this too convoluted, or is it simple enough for me to accomplish?

Thanks.

Shirley