moderated Itunes with Jaws 2021

Tony Sohl

Hi yes you are all correct apple has made no attempts to make their itues software accessible with JAWS!

One solution I would do if you have aira is have them help you by having aira log into the computer with team viewer and then telling the aria agent what you ant to do for example moving music from widnwos into itues and then having them transfer it to your iphone or ipdad.

I know most of you want to do thsi independently but Apple will not make any changes to their program.

Unfortunately, if you have a mac then it works properly, howveer most people wnat a pc and they should make changes to. I wonder if we should all write apple and demand they fix this.

I know the NFB sued apple for accessability and maybe it's time for that to hapen again or the acb necds to put a fire uncder them!

I hope this heops.