moderated Re: iTunes with jaws 2021.

Richard Turner

Pat,

You won’t get any arguments about the lack of accessibility with iTunes on Windows here.

At best, it is a program to be worked around/with.

After the demise of Window-Eyes, iTunes has been awful to deal with and was only somewhat tolerable with Window-Eyes.

The tab key will become your friend, or at least necessary companion, as well as control+COMMA TO OPEN THE SETTINGS AND TAB AND ARROW YOURSELF SILLY GETTING THE SETTINGS THE WAY YOU WANT THEM.

Yes, alt+f is the best way to get into the regular menus and then just arrow up down left and right….

Richard

My web site, www.turner42.com