moderated Re: iTunes with jaws 2021.

Patrick Murphy

typical!!!

apple makes their devices totally accessible, but once windows becomes involved, everything goes to hell!!

once more, thanks to the lads in freedom scientific for looking at the main apps out there and making jaws work with them.

netflix still does not work properly.

great work!!!

in case noone gets it, i am being sarcastic!!

sorry, but it bugs me everytime i come across something out there, that is from a major player, and freedom scientific, yet again, has not tested it.

pat

Sent from my gmail account.