Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: iTunes with jaws 2021.

I am having similar issues with the iTunes player downloaded from the Microsoft store. The Microsoft version required clicking on something with a mouse when I wanted to create a shortcut on my desktop. I had to contact Microsoft Disability desk and the tech that handled it told me that the version that the Microsoft store was downloading did not have a means to do this with a keyboard command.

Chuck