moderated Re: iTunes with jaws 2021.

Charles Krugman

I am having similar issues with the iTunes player downloaded from the Microsoft store. The Microsoft version required clicking on something with a mouse when I wanted to create a shortcut on my desktop. I had to contact Microsoft Disability desk and the tech that handled it told me that the version that the Microsoft store was downloading did not have a means to do this with a keyboard command.

Chuck

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Murphy
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 5:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: itunes with jaws 2021.

Hi,

I am totally frustrated with this, perhaps someone could help.

I have just purchased a new ipad, and i have loaded the itunes app onto my windows 10 pc.

Everything is up to date, windows, jaws etc.

The app seems to be totally inaccessible with jaws.

Should I be using the actual program rather than the Microsoft store app?

Generally, i find apps not very accessible.

Thanks,

Pat

Sent from my gmail account.

AVG logo