moderated Most accessible antivirus or security suite with JAWS

Phillip Gross

The subject line kind of says it all doesn’t it? I’ve been using the combination of MalwareBytes Premium and Windows Defender for a couple of years. It’s time to renew the Malwarebytes subscription and I figured I would revisit my options.

From what I’ve learned Eset may or may not be accessible. People on here say it isn’t. Their website gives instructions on installing a screen reader compatibility file to make it work with NVDA or JAWS. I lean towards taking the word of the screen reader users who have actually used it.

Trend Micro and Bit Defender May or may not be accessible. There is a government agency in Texas, I can’t remember which one, that signed an agreement for a 3rd party vender to provide them with software. This vender provides Trend Micro and Bit Defender. This agency says it won’t use software that isn’t accessible. We all know how much those statements are worth.

I know the good and bad points of MalwareBytes and Windows Defender.

Having said all of that what do you recommend, what do you use, how accessible is it, and what do and don’t you like about it? Thanks in advance.