Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: versions of ms office.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 12:50 PM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
They used to have it in those versions.
-
If you can find a single reference to support that assertion, please post it.  Particularly since you say versions, and what you appear to be responding to is Home and Student alone.

Home and Student has never, to my knowledge, included Outlook.  And I've been installing almost any version of MS-Office you can name for many, many years now.

           ~ André Gide