moderated Re: Invert selection in JAWS

NFB Lab 4

ALT plus H, then S, then I’

On Feb 18, 2021, at 11:18 AM, Bill White <billwhite92701@att.net> wrote:

Hi, Ann. I'm not talking about how the files appear in the list, whether
ascending or descending, I'm talking about a command that will invert which
files are selected, and which are deselected.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 4:19 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Invert selection in JAWS

Are you talking about the list of files in, for example,
documents? If so, while in the list tab once to 'name' and whack
enter. The order will be reversed.
At 02:42 AM 2/18/2021, you wrote:
I used to use a command, I don't know if it was a JAWS or a Windows
command, that would invert the selection of files in a folder. I
thought it included either the slash or the backslash. Does anyone
know the command to which I am referring, and can you refresh my memory?

Thank you.

Bill White

<mailto:billwhite92701@att.net>billwhite92701@att.net