moderated Re: versions of ms office.

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 10:44 AM, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
I have never heard of an Office version not including Outlook.
-
There are at least as many configurations of MS Office without Outlook as there are with it, and the term edition is applied to the combination of core programs included.  Home and Student is but one of them, and what those editions have been called, and which Office suite programs have been included, have varied over the decades.

Outlook can also be purchased as a freestanding program, or could up through Office 2019.  I've not checked to see if Outlook 365 is available standalone.

           ~ André Gide