moderated Re: versions of ms office.

Hi Shirley, I have never heard of an Office version not including Outlook. I would call Microsoft Accessiblity about that, this just does not seem right.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shirley Tracy
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 11:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: versions of ms office.

I bought Office 2019 from MS via a phone call. Only it doesn’t include Outlook, which was on your list of what you use. I’m told Office 19 is the last app you can pay upfront with no expiration date on it. They explained that All higher versions have either a monthly fee or a yearly fee. I guess that tells you how long it has been since I purchased my Office 2016.

Shirley Tracy