moderated Re: Asking a drop box question for JAWS.

Curtis Delzer

just open the drop box folder under
"C:\Users\admin\Dropbox"
and there you'll find all of your drop boxes.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 2/17/2021 8:34 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Well, the good news is that it is installed and I have a desktop icon for dropbox.
The bad news is that once again when you click on the desktop icon, nothing happens.
I have several drop boxes and I cannot access any oof them since I can’t get the desktop icon to launch for me.
If and or when I hear back from dropbox, I’ll share with everyone of course.
In the mean time, if anyone has any further suggestions?
Please keep the coming.
Many thanks to all.
Ron who’s now going to go to bed here on the East Coast.