From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 20:14
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Asking a drop box question for JAWS.

Hi Ron,

A silly question I know but, did you get it installed?  Did you create an account on the Dropbox website?  Do you know if it's running?  Look in the task manager or the system tray for this.  This is not a plug--N- play program.  Also, when installing it will take a few minutes at the minimum and you'll need to use the Jaws cursor to find any information during the install process.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.