Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: QRead, PDF's and Jaws

I thought it was strange you were asking such a simple question. LOL Sorry I wasn't of any help. :) So did you try to OCR it useing the applications menu?

On 2/17/2021 1:59 PM, Mike B wrote:
Selecting QRead as the default should do it, but didn't.  I think I may have a bad PDF file.  Adobe Reader wouldn't read it either hence the reason for giving QRead a try.  Thanks much for your help.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.