moderated Re: QRead, PDF's and Jaws

Randy Barnett <blindmansbluff09@...>

I thought it was strange you were asking such a simple question. LOL Sorry I wasn't of any help. :) So did you try to OCR it useing the applications menu?

On 2/17/2021 1:59 PM, Mike B wrote:
Selecting QRead as the default should do it, but didn't.  I think I may have a bad PDF file.  Adobe Reader wouldn't read it either hence the reason for giving QRead a try.  Thanks much for your help.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: QRead, PDF's and Jaws

press windows key type default programs, press enter then tab to PDF's andpress the space bar. select Q Reader from the list. Then press enter. That should do it.

On 2/17/2021 12:35 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,

I recently installed QRead again, set it as my default PDF reader but, for whatever reason it's not opening PDF files and reading them for me.  Would someone please give me a hard kick in the right direction to get Jaws and QRead working together to read my PDF files?  I'm sure it's a setting I'm missing but, which one it is I'm not sure.  Thanks mooy moocho.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.