moderated Re: Showing the leader in a table of contents

Ann Byrne

And you realize that you can cheat ... and I can't (LOL). And although I'm a pretty good typist, I make mistakes that I want to know I made.

At 12:33 PM 2/17/2021, you wrote:
On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 at 01:28 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
You can set JAWS to speak only three repeated characters

-Which is great, if what's being used is a repeated character set.Believe it or not, I'm not questioning your choice, as what any given one of us wants/likes will differ. I'm just pointing out that how this is actually implemented "under the hood" matters as far as what's exposed to the screen reader to read.I also have absolute trust that when a given feature is turned on, and I'm using it, and all evidence is that it's working, that it is indeed working. There are many times that I have no desire to have anything announced, because it's auditory clutter. It's just a difference of desired behavior.--

Brian - Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 20H2, Build 19042 Â

          ~ André Gide