moderated Re: Research it

Nermin

Hi, Brian,

while I think you're right when it comes to the function being updated, I also think that it is not completely useless. Some people find it daunting to deal with all the different interfaces and just want a uniform way of working with research utilities. The resulting window is quite comvenient and offers all the necessary info condensed into one place.

Generally speaking, if you're tech savvy enough, you should of course use the internet tools that are available out there, since you may come across someone who may not be using JAWS at all.

Regards,

Nermin