moderated Re: Research it

john.falter

Sorry that flight lookup isn't working for you but I use research it every day for many of its options.

BBC CNN Reuters Fox news and most other choices.

On 2/15/2021 5:53 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
I can't find it either.  ResearchIt is just about useless anymore.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke

On 2/15/2021 5:48 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
I am trying to check on a flight using research it.  I know it is the correct number, because I can find it on google; but stinkin' research it tells me flight not found.  Is flight look up working for everyone else?  The number I am looking for is United Airlines 3442.  I entered ua3442, but no joy.

Avast logo