Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 1:02 AM
Subject: Re: versions of ms office.

Hi to you all,

This is probably not for here, but i thought i would ask anyway.

I am at home, so a basic version of office does me fine.

I only use outlook for emails, word for basic documents and excel for basic spreadsheets.

I have been using office 2007, and it does me just fine.

However, as expected, eventually, jaws is having trouble with this because it is so old.

Does anyone know where i could get maybe office 2010 2013 etc?

I don’t need the latest office 365 or anything like that.

I cannot find anywhere on the ms web site that might sell it either, as they just want you to buy the latest.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Patrick

Sent from my gmail account.