moderated Re: how to download without going through f6 downlod bar

CJ &AA MAY

OK, let me explain in detail what is happening.

I belong to a Rock Choir which shres its material online.

I find the part I wish to download and hit enter on the download link.

I am then told by my computer to go to f6 in order to download the file and with a lot of tabbing, it is there that I find the open or dave option.

If I hit save, the item goes into my Downloads folder.

If I don’t hit f6, I just get some sort of temporary file with a mix of letters and numbers in my Download Folder.

But I am pretty sure that there is something I can do which means that when I hit the “download”, link, the item will automatically go into my downloads folder without me needing to go through f6.

And it is those steps which I am seeking.

Alison