To: jaws
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 2:34 PM
Subject: balloon messages

When I plug my iPhone in to my computer I get the message asking me
something like "tell the computer what happens when a device is attached
to this computer?" I am paraphrasing of course since this balloon
message goes away so quickly. In windows 10 where is the option to make
a choice to answer Win10's question?